[council] Notice of motion regarding statements of interest

Ken Stubbs kstubbs at afilias.info
Wed Jan 25 12:33:20 UTC 2006

Fellow members

personally, i believe that it is important that members be required to
submit this statement on an annual basis.. if there are any changes in
the imterim , then it would be incumbent on the member to update their
respective statement..

Annual statements are the generally accepted standard for most
organizations who utilize them

Ken Stubbs