[council] reserved names work plan

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Jan 18 16:37:43 UTC 2007

I agree with Chuck.

We don't know what the work is or whether we or not we will be engaging
in that work. I do appreciate the support we get from Liz - she has been
very instrumental in helping us move the ball forward over the past year
and a bit (especially in instances where we haven't been so inclined to
move), but there is also a natural ordering to events - the first of
which includes us deciding whether or not we are going to proceed, and
if so, what work we are going to proceed with.