[council] GNSO Council Restructuring - a wrinkle in the two houses approach

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Dec 8 16:08:00 UTC 2008

Greg,

I agree with you that it was not the intent of the BGC WG that it would
never be appropriate for contracted party SGs to admit new
constituencies.  As I previously pointed out in a response to Philip, a
new RySG was already proposed in Cairo and the RyC in working on the
RySG charter is definitely assuming that there could be new RySG
constituencies and hence our charter needs to accommodate that.

Chuck