[council] Council wide Nominations are closed - Part 2 Each House determines a Candidate

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Oct 16 15:08:24 UTC 2009

Strictly from a personal point of view:

*
	I favor an open ballot for accountability and transparency
reasons, but I also respect the concerns of individual Councilors.
*
	If just one Councilor requests a secret ballot, I then am fine
with a secret ballot with at least one caveat that the votes of each
SG's reps be communicated to the SG.
*
	If am fine with Avri's suggestion to poll the Council regarding
whether to hold a secret or open ballot.

I have raised this issue on the RySG list and am waiting their
direction.  In the end I will respond to the poll in accordance with
that direction and not my personal views.

Chuck