[council] AGP Limits Policy - Status Report Inquiry

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 2 23:02:55 UTC 2010

Chuck, if I am reading your message correctly (and specifically the
part that says "then we expect them to be able to substantiate their
claim and not just use one of the industry's hot buzz words and
expect that we will grant the exemption"), this means that you are
rejecting claims that simply cite "fraud", but that if a registrar
were to make a claim with specific details indicating the particulars
(on X date, we received Y registrations within a Z hour period all
using different credit card numbers or whatever) and backing it up
with records from their credit-card service, and perhaps a plan to
avoid the problem in the future, you might treat it as an valid exception?

Alan