[council] AGP Limits Policy - Status Report Inquiry

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Apr 4 18:27:38 UTC 2010

Alan,

You are correct Alan.  We reject claims that simply cite fraud as the
reason without sufficient details to justify the exception.  The 10%
allowance should be more than adequate to cover most instances of fraud
if a registrar is properly managing its services.  If there are cases
that go beyond that, then we will evaluate them on a case by case basis.
As our experience has shown, if we simply approve exceptions if someone
uses the key word fraud, it will be abused.

Chuck