[council] Motions on OSC/PPSC

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Tue Dec 7 14:41:54 UTC 2010

Can someone please send me the latest motions (or point the wiki) on the PPSC/OSC.  We are discussing it this morning in the RySG and I am not sure where we stand.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / jeff.neuman at neustar.biz<mailto:jeff.neuman at neustar.biz>  / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.