[council] Draft Agenda for 10 March Open Council Meeting in Nairobi

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Feb 11 15:16:58 UTC 2010

Here are is the latest version of the proposed agenda for our open
Council meeting on 10 March in Nairobi.  The first attachment is an
abbreviated agenda for public posting that we must submit tomorrow for
posting on 15 February.  The second attachment is a clean version of the
detailed draft agenda.  Note that we will discuss the detailed agenda in
our 18 Feb Council meeting.

Input is welcome.

Chuck