AW: [council] Meeting Protocol for Brussels and beyond...

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Jun 4 08:24:59 UTC 2010

IMO, it's very important we take the English language barrier problem brought up by Olga very seriously.

It is a clear hindrance to people who are not as comfortable as native English speakers.

This has to be taken into account by meeting leaders so that these people are allowed more time to express themselves. It all goes back to having the leaders manage the queue effectively, a point on which I think we are all agreed now.

Stéphane