[council] RE: Absence from Council

rosemary.sinclair at atug.org.au rosemary.sinclair at atug.org.au
Wed Oct 27 23:24:21 UTC 2010

Hi Ken

I have looked at the process map - it's complexity led me to a simple "fail-safe" procedure;

Advise absence to Secretariat and SG which then indicates the proxy.

At the moment my admin focus is on finalisation of the NCSG Charter

My policy focus is on 'operationalising' ICANN's commitment to consumers
thru structure, strategy and decision processes

If there's time in Colombia - let's catch up

Cheers

Rosemary

Sent from my BlackBerry® from Optus