[council] Motion for IRTP-B Final Report and Recommendations

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Jun 8 15:31:22 UTC 2011

Thanks Jonathan,

If a motion is made before the time limit and properly seconded, we are obliged to consider it.

However in this case, it is my understanding that the motion was simply put forward for discussion purposes, but has not been made yet. So a second is not needed at this time, although yours is duly noted for when we come to consider the motion (assuming it hasn't changed significantly by then, in which case I would ask you to reconfirm your second).

Thanks,

Stéphane