[council] Crowdsourcing a bi-ennial performance review of the ICANN CEO

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Fri Feb 21 16:21:19 UTC 2014

Avri,

Note my earlier email.  It may be that no one will hear, but that does not mean we should not ask.

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [council] Crowdsourcing a bi-ennial performance review of the ICANN CEO
From: "Avri Doria" <avri at acm.org>
Date: 2/21/14 3:31 am
To: "Council" <council at gnso.icann.org>

 Hi,

 Interesting idea, but what makes you think anyone on the Board would
 care what the crowd had to say. They barely care about what the duly
 constituted SOs, ACs or Review Teams have to say beyond what the by-laws
 force them to care about.

 Now, if we can get National government ministers to crowd source the
 review, maybe there is a chance they will pay attention.

 avri