[council] Flow chart - gTLD Registration Services PDP

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Oct 2 13:49:33 UTC 2014

Hi Avri,

As part of the PDP Improvements (see
http://gnso.icann.org/en/drafts/pdp-improvements-table-16jan14-en.pdf),
the Council agreed to 'Include draft Charter as standard element in
Preliminary and Final Issue Report' and evaluate after 6-12 months the
impact / experience of doing so following which it could be decided
whether the PDP Manual should be modified accordingly to add this as an
alternative to forming a DT (which is a 'should' but not a 'must' at the
moment).

Best regards,

Marika