[council] GNSO Weekend and related meeting schedule

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Oct 8 04:22:30 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the GNSO Weekend Working Session and related meetings schedule. Please be aware that there may be last minute changes to the schedule and if there are we apologise in advance for the inconvenience, but we will inform you in advance.
The attached schedule should be read with the full LA meeting schedule found at
http://la51.icann.org/en/

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Glen