[council] Proposed Edit to Council Letter to CCWG-ACCT

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Jan 21 17:51:32 UTC 2016

Hi Ed,

as you implicitly express the accurate wording here is important. And I, too, like to see and understand the statement reflecting accurately the GNSO’s status.
Maybe it’s just an issue of how I understand the word “overall” with my limited English. To me it means “covering or including all and everything”. If this is the meaning then “overall” is misplaced here.
How about “broadly” or “at large”.
I’m sure English natives are inventive to find something where we can all agree on. So calling for a vote on just this recommendation might not help us to make progress.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich