[council] RrSG Request For Discussion Re ICANN's Transfer Policy

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Mon Oct 31 22:17:07 UTC 2016

Hi Darcy,

Thank you and the RrSG for this detailed document outlining a very serious problem concerning staff implementation of the Transfer Policy. A privacy donut hole is no privacy at all and there are numerous consequences, both policy and commercial, should this policy go
into effect a month from today. Let me join you and the RrSG in hoping that Council leadership will be able to find a place for this matter to be fully considered during our Hyderabad meeting.

Kind Regards,

Ed Morris

Sent from my iPhone