[council] FOR REVIEW/COMMENTS: Draft GNSO Council response on gTLD policy issues in the GAC Copenhagen Communique

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Fri Apr 21 20:04:01 UTC 2017

Councilors –

Please see attached for a revised version of this comment document.  Note that due to a configuration error, I appear as both “James Bladel” and “Microsoft User”.   I’ve attempted to clarify existing comments, but I believe we still have some work to do in item #2 (IGO Protections).  I’m good with the other elements of the comment.

As we are attempting to hit a short deadline, please review and provide your comments as soon as possible.  I will then work with Staff to (a) restructure this document in the form of a letter that can be sent to the Board and (b) prepare a new formal motion for consideration at or before our next meeting.

Thank you,

J.