[council] GNSO Council strategic planning session - first draft agenda for your input

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 04:40:32 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

In Part II of the Council meeting on 1 November (in Abu Dhabi), Donna and I
provided a high-level introduction to the rough draft agenda for our
January strategic planning session, as developed by me, Donna and James.

We have received funding for 3 full days.

Secretariat team, please could we add this to the November 30 Council
agenda as a discussion item? Council colleagues, please consider the draft
and seize the opportunity to make suggestions/ask questions at our next
meeting.

Best wishes,

Heather