[council] GNSO Council strategic planning session - first draft agenda for your input

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Nov 9 13:22:56 UTC 2017

Heather

Thanks to you all for your work on this.

The only question I'd have is in relation to discussing the current workload  / projects within the GNSO and upcoming work that we will need to address. This might be captured in one of the existing sessions, but I'd like to be sure that it is given ample time.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon