[council] Action Items: GNSO Council meeting 21 December 2017

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:56:18 UTC 2018

Thanks, Nathalie, for circulating these action items from our December
meeting.

Welcome back, everyone! I hope that you had a safe, happy and relaxing end
of year and are back recharged and energised. We here in Australia are
still enjoying summer holidays, so it's not back to full tempo just yet.
Nevertheless, we're in full swing within Council leadership picking up on
these action items and making final preparations for our pilot strategic
planning session at the end of this month.

I'm pleased to confirm that our action item re joint call of SubPro and RPM
leadership is scheduled for 16th January, so we'll be able to report on
that in the January Council meeting.

Council leadership is working closely with Jonathan Robinson, our
facilitator for January's strategic session, on finalising the agenda. We
are aiming to circulate the final version late next week or early the
following.

It will be great to start the year with a face-to-face meeting and a chance
to get to know each other better. We have lots on the agenda - both for
January and for the year ahead!

Best wishes to all for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018,

Heather