[council] [EXTERNAL] Re: Draft GNSO Council comments on Operating Standards for Specific Reviews

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:51:11 UTC 2018

Hi,

thanks to Ayden for the comment,
I thought complaints officer remit is to cover complaints related to "ICANN
organization"  and so I am not sure that s/he is the right person/office to
handle such cases.

I am trying o understand the intent of that paragraph, are we talking about
possible escalation flow but not proposing a specific one? I mean we listed
possible persons to whom concerns from RT members can be reported.

Best,

Rafik