[council] potential alternative comment on the budget

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Feb 7 23:23:06 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Please find attached a potential, alternative comment for the Council to submit on the budget. Note that given the urgency with which this was prepared, it has not been shared with and reviewed by the SCBO, and so cannot be presented as a comment prepared by the SCBO.

I feel quite uncomfortable presenting this, because it is not fully the work that the SCBO had produced over the past six weeks in a bottom-up fashion, but it is an attempt to rapidly respond to the feedback that has been shared on our list over the past 24 hours.

If the Council Chair has another proposal I will of course support that...

Many thanks,

Ayden