[council] FOR URGENT REVIEW: Updated Draft GNSO Council Comments on the FY20 Budget and Operating Plan

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Feb 8 18:31:36 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Apologies for the late request, but I have attached an updated draft of the GNSO Council comments on ICANN's FY20 Budget and Operating Plan.

I took Ayden's most recent proposed draft and edited it down to where I believe the Council as a whole can support the comments. Please review and let me know if anyone has any objection, and, if you do, be very specific about what you want removed to secure your non-objection.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Ayden and the SCBO for all the hard work over many weeks they put into developing the initial draft. Many of us, myself included, could have done a better job of providing more timely feedback to the SCBO on the expectations of Council related to these comments.

That said, I think it's important for the Council to submit comments, so I hope we can achieve that. The deadline is today, but I will hold off until Monday to submit.

Thanks,

Keith