[council] FOR URGENT REVIEW -- Updated GNSO Council Draft Comments on ICANN's 5-Year Strategic Plan

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Feb 8 18:36:37 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Me again.

Attached are my suggested edits to the draft GNSO Council Comments on ICANN's Strategic Plan. Note this is different from the FY20 Budget comments I just circulated a few minutes ago.

These comments are due on Monday, so please let me know if you have any comments or concerns. I took the latest version from the SCBO and edited them down to what I believe can be supported by the Council as a whole. If you have issues, be specific about what needs to be changed/removed to secure your non-objection.

Thanks again to the SCBO for all the work put into these comments.

Best,

Keith