[council] For your review - Final EPDP Report AND Council Motion

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Wed Feb 20 21:29:23 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Following up Marika’s note forwarding the EPDP WG Phase One Final Report, I have attached a slightly updated version of the draft motion for our consideration during tomorrow’s GNSO Council meeting. I happily second this motion put forward by Rafik, and I look forward to our discussion and possible vote tomorrow.

As I have described previously, the motion includes approval of the EPDP WG Phase One Final Report AND Council non-objection to the initiation of Phase 2. Note that a deferral of tomorrow’s vote to 4 March, as requested today by Marie, would delay initiation of Phase 2 by a commensurate period, i.e. 10 days.

Please review the attached motion before tomorrow’s meeting.

Regards,

Keith