[council] Update from EPDP team & Questions

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Fri May 24 10:09:21 UTC 2019

Hello Rafik,

I have a question on the item of 'Additional purpose for ICANN’s OCTO'

The question is:
How ICANN’s OCTO can have any purpose, different from the purposes of ICANN at all ?

It does not exist from the legal perspective for outsiders
(nobody cares about the department structure outside of the same organisation).

BTW - if it has any purpose different from ICANN's - it might be a sign of mutiny. (disclaimer, 7-8 words to the left not to be taken seriously).

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,