[council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting part I and part II 6 November 2019

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Nov 7 23:40:37 UTC 2019

Dear Councilors,

Attached, please find the draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting part I and part II Wednesday 6 November 2019 for your review.

If there are no comments, these minutes will be published on the website as approved, according to the GNSO Rules of Procedure <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_council_op-2Dprocedures-2D30jan18-2Den.pdf&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=VJZ4HFSDAqi8xbWCH1QdnlYHCscwUVxIRs2sVJWonVI&s=LtHAxrGECvjzBZS-IMiftG_6sd2rnsdL4iqkUOHsJvI&e=>  section  3.5  "If no objections are received within 10 days, the minutes will be deemed to have been approved for posting" on 17th November 2019.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
Nathalie