[council] New version of Draft GNSO Council Response to 11 March ICANN Board Letter on Rec 7 and Thick WHOIS

John McElwaine john.mcelwaine at nelsonmullins.com
Thu May 28 12:42:07 UTC 2020

Pam,

I support these revisions.  Thank you and Berry for making them.  My only request is that we still ask Sebastian to work on a resolution and then report on the determined impasse if one still exists.  I hold out a degree of hope that a resolution could be possible.  See “Responsibilities of a liaison to a GNSO Implementation Review Team” at. p 2. https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/gnso-liaison-wg-22feb18-en.pdf

Best regards,

John