[council] Sub Pro Small Team Updated Chart - Question

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 22:18:29 UTC 2023

HI Steve,
Regarding the attached updated Sub Pro Small Team chart, my understanding
with respect to Recommendation 9.1 was that the Small Team is tasked
initially with specifying that it is intended to apply to PICs/RVCs that
are enforceable under the current ByLaws.

I note the chart was not modified yet in this regard.  Are you able to
clarify this by reply?  (It may be that this update is late-breaking after
the meeting with Avri and Becky earlier this week.)

Thank you,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor