[council] [Ext] Sub Pro Small Team Updated Chart - Question

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu Jun 15 14:57:06 UTC 2023

Hi Anne,

You’re right, this table is no longer accurate (at least in so far as where the Board thinks things should trend towards). I had read your email briefly on my phone and had thought you were referring to the work plans/deliverables document. As long as that one is accurate, I’m happy! I’ll sync up the documents when I have a moment.

Does that help?

Best,
Steve