[council] [Ext] Potential GNSO Council comment on the proposed Pilot Holistic Review Revised Draft Terms of Reference

DiBiase, Gregory dibiase at amazon.com
Wed Nov 22 18:23:25 UTC 2023

I'm so sorry to hear that, Bruna.  You are welcome to try to draft something tomorrow, but with the US holiday that gives us the single work day on Monday 27 November to review, provide comments, and try to get consensus support.  I wouldn't want you to spend time drafting something that ultimately couldn't garner support from the Council as a whole.

Thanks,
Greg