[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [registration-issues-wg] Subsequent Procedures

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Aug 8 17:59:10 UTC 2018

It's not just the Southern hemisphere

We were approached by companies and government agencies *after* the application window was closed.

The general awareness of new TLDs outside the "bubble" is a problem.

It's not just language, though I agree that it is an important factor.

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow, R93 X265
,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

On 08/08/2018, 18:14, "GTLD-WG on behalf of Maureen Hilyard" <gtld-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of maureen.hilyard at gmail.com> wrote:

     So - the point here is just one: MAKE HUGE PROMOTION IN SOUTH HEMISPHERE

    And focus on making a splash in the Pacific region as well..

    On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 4:40 AM, Vanda Scartezini <vanda.scartezini at gmail.com