[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] DRAFT ALAC EPDP Advice

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 16:25:27 UTC 2019

Thank you Marita for this concise and helpful summary of the current
discussion. Like you I think that if we are to be making advice to the
Board it should suggest an alternative approach to an issue of concern
rather than disagreeing with what has already been decided or will be
discussed in phase 2. Our advice needs to be innovative.

My 2c as I unfortunately haven't had enough time in the day to follow all
the details.
Maureen