[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Final version of the ALAC Advice regarding the EPDP

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Apr 15 18:07:40 UTC 2019

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 at 13:32, Marita Moll <mmoll at ca.inter.net> wrote:

> Well, Evan -- I would say that, since we don't have much power, we need to
> keep all avenues of possible alliances open. That means, no gratuitous
> swiping at any group.

I don't see swiping except from those who are seeking offence, or are so
diametrically opposed to our stance that alliance is unlikely anyway.

There's nothing wrong with starting with an opening strong statement that
might be tempered as coalitions emerge. I've been part of these myself. But
do we have to have weakness as our opening position?

- Evan