[CPWG] Calif. AG mentions ALAC advice in note to ICANN re: PIR

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:49:23 UTC 2020

I would say that consensus was reached and acknowledged by the ALAC

For the January 2020 ALAC Advice on ISOC/PIR Issue
<https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Workspace%3A+ISOC+Sells+PIR>,
unanimously in favor: *15Y, 0N, 0A*

For the March 2020 ALAC submission to PIR public comment
<https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Workspace%3A+ALAC+Feedback+to+PIR+Public+Comment+Proceeding>,
unanimously in favor: *15Y, 0N, 0A*

*Maureen*