[CPWG] [GNSO-TPR] RrSG survey re: domain locks

Steinar Grøtterød steinar at recito.no
Sat Dec 4 07:41:35 UTC 2021

Hi,

Attached is the Registrar survey connected to the inter-registrar 60 days lock questions.

Regards,
Steinar Grøtterød

On 03/12/2021, 20:54, "GNSO-TPR on behalf of Owen Smigelski via GNSO-TPR" <gnso-tpr-bounces at icann.org on behalf of gnso-tpr at icann.org> wrote:

    Hi all,

    Attached is the document I shared during Tuesday’s meeting regarding RrSG member feedback regarding domain name locks at creation and transfer. As requested, I added a breakdown by registrar type and size. I was not able to find any correlation between either registrar size or type and the preferred lock period.

    Regards,

    Owen