[CPWG] Questions to the board about distributed DNS

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Aug 19 10:23:12 UTC 2022

Dear Chokri,

thanks for bringing this to the CPWG mailing list. Just explaining, I am
not calling the questions "immature" - I think they are very pertinent
questions, but in terms of maturity in the At-Large discussion, the ALAC
position on these topics has not yet matured. Your launch of discussion
here will indeed help, and I note that Justine's response relating to
both OCTO and SSAC is very pertinent.
I mentioned on the call that this could indeed be a topic for the
customary discussion between SSAC and ALAC at this stage.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD