[CPWG] Questions to the board about distributed DNS

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 11:07:55 UTC 2022

Dear Justine,
Thank you for your time and interest in this topic.
To answer your question "Do you have or can you collect some actual data to
support your remark of "*Some ICANN accredited registrars sell some
blockchain DNS based gTLDs," *
Yes , I know some as I have mentioned in the question but it will be very
hard to get exact data, and   I think that it will be useful to suggest to
ICANN to make a study about the accredit registrar whose selling Blockchain
domain name.

Friendly regards
Chokri