[CPWG] Minor changes to EPDP Board replies

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Tue Jan 11 09:37:31 UTC 2022

I would just note that “proscriptive” was not an error in the statement. We meant to say that the ALAC does not want to forbid the board from taking a certain action. Proscriptive has a different meaning than prescriptive and was intentionally put that is it is not a mistake. However, the statement is also open to any  change in content the  message delivered, no restrictions.

Hadia

Sent from my iPhone