[CPWG] Something of actual importance to end-users

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Apr 21 03:30:33 UTC 2023

Dear Mike,

the discussion was a brief one, on the ISOC policy mailing list. A
question asked was "should PIR comment", and the response was that a
Registry usually does not comment on another Registry's Registry
agreement. Andrew Sullivan directed the discussion to go to the ICANN
Public Comment.
Kindest regards,

Olivier