[CPWG] Quick check of African ccTLD and gTLD website market

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Aug 31 12:42:50 UTC 2023

John

Do you have any historical data for European countries?

I know that 20 odd years back a lot of the Irish internet, and I assume other countries’, was hosted in the US and elsewhere due to costs.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

I have sent this email at a time that is convenient for me. I do not expect you to respond to it outside of your usual working hours.