[CWG-Stewardship] My concerns with the draft proposal and an alternative option

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 1 21:31:41 UTC 2014

Not a clue. Those who are advocating this model and believe in it are
surely working on all of those details as we speak. No?

Bout to address the question more clearly. I am not sure what
accountability issues are relevant for an organization that has been
described as blindly taking all of its instructions from the PRT.

Alan