[CWG-Stewardship] My concerns with the draft proposal and an alternative option

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 1 21:35:47 UTC 2014

Thanks Guru.

My concerns regarding acceptability by the USG and integratability
were just that - concerns, and I was not looking for explicit
answers. Just raising flags.

I do not believe that my concerns with the PRT have all been
addressed. When I know who convenes it, who funds it, who protects it
(and its members), who ensures that it IS in fact MS, all in the
possible absence of ICANN from the entire picture, I may consider
those questions no longer important.

Alan