[CWG-Stewardship] Questions for "Outside Counsel"? --REPLIES REQUESTED

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 17:57:04 UTC 2014

Thank you all,  I will review and assemble this.  I have purposefully
refrained from responding, since the purpose of this is to get advice from
"outside counsel," so to speak.  I may, however, have some questions or
clarifications as I assemble this into a single list.

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan **|* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*666 Third Avenue **|** New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> *

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*