[CWG-Stewardship] Updated version of the Status Overview for the CWG DTs

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Mar 9 21:49:56 UTC 2015

All,

Please see attached for a status update on the Design Teams in preparation
for our call tomorrow.

Lise and I have reviewed the whole DT landscape and the current status is
reflected in the document.

Please note that it contains the following:

.         A status for each DT per the model of the step-by-step process
which has been referenced in Annex A.

.         A note section as part of the index to provide additional comments
as needed

.         New prospective DTs added

o   L (IANA Function Separation Mechanism),

o   M (Escalation mechanisms beyond CSC) and

o   N (Periodic Review of IANA Functions).

.         An updated description for .INT DT to match description in draft
transition proposal.

.         An 'expression of interest field', currently only in the
Authorization Function DT-D
(as other expression of interests come in, we'll create the same for other
DTs).

Where a priority is set as final, that is the priority we have agreed. Where
it is provisional, that is indicative pending further detail on the DT
emerging.

I look forward to reviewing this with you on the tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jonathan