[CWG-Stewardship] Updated version of the Status Overview for the CWG DTs

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Mar 10 11:12:44 UTC 2015

Thanks Chuck,

Do you have a view as to whether or not DT-J should (or could) run
simultaneous with DT-C (CSC) or should we wait until the DT-C is complete /
nearer completion?

With regard to DT-M, I agree that it may be a natural follow on to DT-C. A
key overall issue to be clear on is the layers of escalation (and which DT
deals with them) as we move from a relatively minor breach of an SLA on the
one end through to a systematic and repeated failure to perform and
moreover, an inability to remedy such failure at the other. Any further help
in clarifying the scope of the respective DTs as we work through this will
be helpful.

Jonathan