[CWG-Stewardship] Updated version of the Status Overview for the CWG DTs

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 19:21:25 UTC 2015

Hello Jonathan,

I also agree with your suggestion based on the rationale. That said, i came
in late during the call today (on audio only), during the AOB i noticed you
did not really address the suggestion raised by Avri about setting a
timeline for reports (you mentioned its desired but may not be reasonable).

Although i don't know if the reports referred to by Avri includes the DT
outcomes, but i think it will be good to set a deadline/timeline for the
emerging DTs. I understand that the CWG co-chairs may not be the best to
set such timeline since it does not depend on them, however i think they
should encourage the DT members to set an expected timeline for their
activity. It is just important we have that going forward...it will be good
for us to have an idea of fast when we said the "DTs are expected to be
agile in their work".

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*