[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:44:21 UTC 2015

+1 to that question as well as it seem to contradict the "rules of
engagement":

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12DgI7ip73eg2i0x93QKpSPwhqeO0mtAeRTm1VSWZftA/edit?usp=sharing

Another comment from me, is that it seem Sidley is planned for a lengthy
period of time (ref: bullet point 1). I hope that won't be the case....Sign

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.