[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Mar 18 01:17:19 UTC 2015

Dear Greg,

with the archive of the list being public, it has been pointed out to me
that there has been no traffic on the client list since 14 March. With
your update on today's call letting us know that Sidley are working on
the questions, is it clear how Sidley are to engage with the client
committee: by direct email or through the list?
Thanks for the clarification.

Kind regards,

Olivier

--