[CWG-Stewardship] Istanbul Meeting Update

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:34:37 UTC 2015

Thanks for the update Jonathan, the agenda looks well structured; I like
the intent of completing DTs in day 1 and though you have left day 2 to our
imagination, I expect it will attempt to address the structural aspect of
the oversight mechanism/solution which has been the fundamental point of
disagreement within this WG.

Apologies as I will not be physically present in Istanbul but will be sure
to join the sessions remotely as much as I can.

Looking forward to a focused, realistic and worthwhile deliberation.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.